1.16.2009

Quick Update: Kobe Stopped

In a very special Quick Update, it is my distinct pleasure to present you with tonight's honorary Kobestopper:






















That's right folks, it's Jameer Effing Nelson. In case you haven't been paying attention this year, he's been ripping it up. Here's his box score for tonight: 28/6/8 on 9 for 18 shooting and 7 for 8 from the line. Oh yeah, and he also hit 3 three-pointers. This is especially good for me, not only because he stuck it to the Mamba, but also because he's on my fantasy team.

Now, some might point to Kobe's triple-double tonight as evidence that he was in fact not stopped, but I beg to differ, dear friends. The LA Kobe was defeated on its home court, despite Mr. Colorado's best efforts. That sounds like an ass whooping to me.

So, Jameer Nelson, we salute you for doing your duty and banishing Kobe back to the hellish depths whence he came.

Suck it, Mamba.

No comments: