1.29.2009

Quick Update: Rudy Responds!

Loyal readers (yeah, don't think I haven't noticed all you Johnny-come-lately's around here. I'll deal with you in good time...) will recall a certain post I made a few days ago regarding possible dunks for Rudy to perform in the contest.

I'm happy to inform you that upon my request, Rudy has taken a break from his busy playing schedule to review my suggestions and express his opinions (in English) to the Kobestoppers audience. So, without further ado, I give you Rudy "Vote Me" Fernandez:

The secrecies are shrouding my dunking prototypes. This is of necessity. But I have read your thought on the matter with interest.

5.) “Over the Rainbow”: I know that Portland has the greatest interest in hybrid vehicles. If I were to perform a hybrid of soccer and basketball, it would be a homage to this greeniness.

4.) “Star Trek VI”: Merely by thinking about this, I have thrown my real back out in the hypothetical attempting.

3.) “The Heart Throb”: I am concerned at the specificity of this suggestion. I am especially concerned about the chest-writing. I am most uncomfortable.

2.) “El Matador”: There is a fashion i
n which the motif of the bull-fighting might be corralled into a dunk. This is not it.

1.) “Cosas Buenas”: This has much in the ways of possibility. The phrase “Spanish condor” is a selling point. I am in the consideration mode!


To read more of El Mago's thoughts on dunking, Violet Palmer, and of course, his best bud Sergio, visit El Blog de Rudy.

1 comment:

Will Rehse said...

this is awesome. thanks for asking / recommending rudy something! I am surprised BE hasn't done something, it just seems like Ben keeps on getting shot down trying to video dunks. Silly Ben, just ask!